1) When people ask "So what are you doing with your life?" I can respond "I'm in college."
2) People assume I am more educated.
3)I can get better jobs in the future
4) I am viewed as independent
5) I am viewed as more social i.e. networking and meeting various amounts of new people.
6) Learning to be more responsible.
7)I have to be more responsible.
8) Learning life lessons first hand.
10) Being a role model to younger siblings.
11) Higher ranking jobs.
12) Easier access to jobs.
13)You can potential meet your significant other, also known as "Bae".
15) I am able to receive education no matter my financial status. Ex: Scholarships and Grants and even loans.