Benefits of being able bodied:
1. I can be independent, I don't have to depend on anyone else to help me.
2. I have more of a chance at getting a job.
3. People will see me as reliable and capable to do things.
4. I wont have to worry about how I'm going to get place to place.
5. I wont have to worry about all the hospital bills from doctor visits.
6. I wont have to have my family members come and check up on me 24/7.
7. I would be judged less.
8. I am capable of completing more task more efficiently.
9. Less prone to bullying.
10. I don't have to rely as much on governments benefits.
11. Being able bodied makes me part of the "norm".
12. Would not miss school or work as much.
13. I don't have to pay to get things made specifically for a disability
14. I identify with able bodied people and therefore you identify with others like you. (influences circle of friends)
15. I don't need to spend a lot on my needs.