Thursday, January 22, 2015

Boyish Men and Hot Women

I feel like if these two authors had dinner together it would be pleasant. I think they would talk about how our society is changing people. How being hot and sexy is better than being innocent and pretty. I feel like they would talk about “Men Growing Up to be Boys” article and how men are now expecting a women to walk “down the wedding aisle armed with a six-pack of Bud Light”. I think this would make the author of “The Death of Pretty” mad and she would get offended. I know that I would if a guy expected that from me. I also think that the author of “Men Growing Up to be Boys” would agree that pretty is dying and that is another reason why when are expect these outlandish things from women nowadays. I think they would say we need to cherish pretty and make men stop acting like boys. I think the author of “The Death of Pretty” would agree that men need to stop caring about object and start caring about family like how men used to. The conversation between the two I would think would be interesting. I think they both would agree with each others.

No comments:

Post a Comment